Knights of Dragoneia
Knight of Illusion, Balance, and Transitions
- Silent (3)
- Friend of the Elements (4)
- Jacerus’s Blessing (0)
- Soft-Hearted (2)
- Fascination: Cultures (1)
- Ascetic (2)
- Driven: Jacerus’s Cult
- What does your character want most in the world? Why?
- To travel and explore the world. Having grown up in a monastery of Jacerus I have always had people telling me about all the greatness out there in the world and I would like to be able to venture away from our often reclusive culture and experience the world.
- What character traits or talents will help them achieve their goals?
- Have very little need for personal possessions means I will always travel light and make the most of the little that is around me. That and a lot of determination.
- What kinds of people or things might help the character achieve their goals?
- The monks that raised me taught me so much. If they do not help in person they are certainly helping in spirit.
- What character traits or flaws will get in the way of achieving their goals?
- Living in an environment where I have learned so much about other cultures while it could be helpful could be liable to get me into trouble. Thinking you know more than you actually do can often end quite poorly.
- What kinds of people or things might get in the way of achieving their goals?
- The evil springing up in the world could hinder travel or pose a threat to my homeland.
- Who/what is your character afraid of? Why?
- I fear letting my monastery down. We all go out into the world to explore but we are supposed to bring some knowledge or experience back. They have given and taught me so much. I do not want to fail to give back to them.
- Who/what does your character hate? Why?
- Idleness. There is always something that needs doing. How can one possibly sit by when there is something that needs tending or something you could be doing to better yourself or those around you?
- What is one thing your character regrets? Why?
- Once on a hunting trip a friend of mine got badly injured because of a careless mistake of mine. Even though we did all we could he passed several days later. I will always remember that it was my fault and now I will always do all I can to not cause harm.